Thursday, March 10, 2016

The situation...

It looks, from the current vantage point, that this year may not see more than a post a month. I sincerely hope to muster at least one per thirty days. And who knows, maybe after this dry-ish spell I'll tap a flow once more. That would be my preference. Looking around at other personal blogs, I see I'm not alone in this experience, so there is that. I can guarantee a few posts this week: Progress is made on the zick-zack scarf and I'll have new pics to show about that; our spring concert is Sunday and I'll want to report on that; I have a new sewing machine and I can't wait to share that!; some quick and easy placemats and napkins in the works; spring is here?--to be discusssed.

Stay tuned. :)

In the meantime, a few pics from a recent walk...


Snow, pavement, and mud.


Old leaves, soil, melting snow. Renewal.


Upward corkscrew.


Halls Brook.

No comments:

Post a Comment